ابتدا مشحصات خود ( به همراه خانواده ) را مطابق جدول زیر به ایمیل firstname.lastname@example.org ارسال کنید:
توجه داشته باشید جدول را به دقت تکمیل کنید
تصویر گذرنامه را به ایمیل پیوست کنید
معمولا با توجه به شلوغی سفارت حدود ۳۰ روز آینده وقتی برای شما تلعق نمیگیرد
تاریخ شروع سفر درخواستی و تاریخ پایان آن در بازه زمانی سه ماهه باشد
عنوان نامه را Appointment قرار دهید
FOR SHORT STAY (Stay up to 90 days)
- You are requested to make an appointment prior to visiting the Application Centre. All documents requested must be submitted at the time of submission. Incomplete applications may be refused;
- An appointment is mandatory and must be made for each visa applicant;
- You can book an appointment up to 3 months before the date of the planned trip;To book an appointment, you are requested to send us an email to
email@example.com the following details:
Full Name Passport Number Passport Expiry Date DD/MM/YYYY Nationality Gender Date Of Birth DD/MM/YYYY Contact Number Date Of Travel DD/MM/YYYY Preferred Date of Appointment* DD/MM/YYYY Category Of Visa
- Visiting Family And Friends
- Return Visa
- Family Members Of Eu/Eeanationals
The Country Of My Main Destination
- The Netherlands
*Subject to availability at the time of request received
An appointment confirmation will be sent to the email address provided by the applicant.
Important:An appointment will be booked for the applicant ONLY if ALL the above information is provided. In case of any missing detail, no appointment will be booked without intimation.
Note:Appointments cannot be cancelled or rescheduled; the applicant will have to schedule a new appointment in case of no-show.
- Every applicant applying for a Schengen visa to travel to Netherlands has to appear in person to hand in the application at the Schengen Visa Application Centre.
- You must print the appointment confirmation letter in order to present it at the entrance of the Visa Centre.
** Problems with booking appointments at the VFS Global Application Centre:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Netherlands is aware of the problems in Iran concerning the appointment system at the Visa Application Centre for the Netherlands (VFS Global) in Tehran. In spite of the extra work that both the embassy staff and the staff of VFS Global spend on arranging appointments for particular cases, the situation is not satisfactory: every day the appointment system shows that an average of 40% or more of the applicants do not show up, without cancelling the appointment, spoiling chances for other customers.
Visa applicants who do not attend the appointment as booked, will not be able to book another appointment for a month.
Point of attention
Agents try to sell appointments, pretending they work for VFS Global. These agents are NOT working for VFS Global and let it be clear that at this moment the customer does not have to pay anything to obtain an appointment with VFS Global.
The Embassy clearly regrets the current situation with regard to the no show percentage and makes every possible effort to find a solution. For instance, introducing a prepayment system for visa service fee at the time of scheduling an appointment
زمانی که شما تمامی مراحل را به درستی طی کرده باشید یک ایمیل با محتوای زیر دریافت میکنید که در آن زمان و ساعت وقت شما مقرر شده است:
Greetings from VFS Global
As you plan to travel to Netherlands from Iran, it is our pleasure to offer you professional, seamless visa application services coupled with greater convenience and ease at the modern and comfortable Netherlands Visa Application Center located in Tehran.
This email is sent as a confirmation of your appointment scheduled for ۲۸ Aug 2018 at ۱۰:۴۵ AM. There will also be an additional service fee of Euro 28.00 per application in addition to the visa fees, which must be paid in cash at the time of your application submission.
Please note that your visa application will be accepted at the following address as mentioned below.
Netherlands Visa Application Centre
Alef Sq, Moqadas Ardabili Av,
District 1, Tehran – Iran
Please ensure that you arrive at the above mentioned location 15 minutes prior to your confirmed appointment time and date.
Security Notice for Applicants
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3’s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players.
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather / jute / cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic folder containing your application related papers would be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- The list provided above is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on Security Staff’s discretion.
- Due to security concerns, we do not permit individuals such as friends, relatives or business contacts who are not applying for a visa to accompany visa applicants into the centre. However, interpreters are allowed to accompany hearing-impaired / physically challenged applicants or applicants who are unable to communicate in any language spoken at the Visa Application Centre.
Role of VFS Global & Appointment Systems
VFS Global is an authorized outsourced partner of Diplomatic Missions to provide non-judgmental service and administrative tasks related to accepting and processing visa applications. As part of this service, VFS Global follows a transparent and centralised appointment system on a first-come, first-served basis.
VFS Global employees in Iran have no authority or access to the system whatsoever to influence appointments. Should any VFS Global employee offer or claim to be able to schedule appointments outside of the official appointment system and procedures, please bring this to the attention of the Visa Application Centre Manager or please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VFS Global will not be responsible for the outcome of decisions taken by applicants to avail services from any unauthorised sources or through any unofficial means.
Thank you for your cooperation.
VFS Global Management
نقش VFS Global و سیستمهای وقت ملاقات
VFS Global یکی از شریک های مجاز بیرونی ماموریت های دیپلماتیک است که خدمات و تصمیمات اداری را برای پذیرش درخواست های ویزا ارائه می دهد. به عنوان بخشی از این سرویس، VFS Global یک سیستم شفاف و متمرکز را بر پایه ی نخستین آمده، به کار می گیرد.
کارمندان VFS Global در ایران هیچ گونه اختیاری یا دسترسی به سیستم ندارند تا وقتی برای ملاقات بکیرند. اگر هر کارمند VFS Global پیشنهاد یا ادعا می کند که بتواند برنامه های قرار ملاقات خارج از سیستم و مراحل رسمی قرار گیرد، لطفا این توجه را به مرکز مدرس Visa Application Center یا لطفا به email@example.com بنویسید.
مسئول تصمیم گیری های متقاضیان برای استفاده از منابع غیر مجاز یا از طریق هر وسیله غیر رسمی نخواهد بود.
با تشکر از همکاری شما.
مدیریت جهانی VFS Global
Customer Service Desk
EST. 2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.
Netherlands Visa Application Centre, Palladium Mall, 11 Floor, District 1, Moqadas Ardabili Street, Tehran – Iran
VFS Global: 59 Client Governments. 139 Countries of Operation. 2612 Application Centres. Over 170 million applications processed. Figures as on 30th April 2018.
Care4Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the VFS Global Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised printing, copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this message or any part thereof is strictly forbidden. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. VFS Global Group has taken reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we do not accept liability for any direct or indirect damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you conduct your own virus checks before opening any attachment. VFS Global Group does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted electronically and is not liable for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof.